Digital Account Manager
We are on the lookout for an experienced, enthusiastic and efficient digital account manager to join the client services team at Bluestorm. The successful candidate will play an essential role in the day-to-day management of our digital offering, bridging the gap between the agency and the client.
We’re looking for a bright spark that will go above and beyond the call of duty providing excellent customer service. The successful candidate must have a positive outlook and be able to keep cool, calm and collected whilst working in a fast-paced agency environment.
- To have knowledge of SEO and PPC principles to help support and drive all web projects and digital retainers.
- To be able to conduct keyword research and use this research to make decisions on clients’ website/structure.
- To have a strong understanding social media advertising platforms and how to advise/report on them.
- To understand Google Analytics and how to use reports to support website reviews and recommendations.
- To complete, monitor and drive the strategy/ideas for digital retainers (SEO/PPC/Social).
- Including invoices and reporting.
To handle specific digital clients and proactively see to their requirements.
- This includes being their initial port of call internally.
- Attending monthly or ad-hoc meetings.
- Organising internal resources to quote, plan and complete work.
- To ensure all work is good value for clients and meets timelines and budgets.
- To be able to provide briefs to the website design and development team, so that projects meet client requirements.
- Plan, write and present to proposals for new business.
- Assist in the marketing of the agency.
- Conduct client training on content management and e-marketing systems.
Experience with the following systems would be preferential:
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google AdWords
- Content management systems
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising platforms
- SEO/tracking tools
Applications in the form of a CV and covering letter should be sent to: Andy@bluestormdesign.co.uk