Digital Marketing Consultant
Serious about SEO? Think variety is the spice of life?
We’re looking for someone with a passion for SEO and Paid Search Marketing to join our growing digital team.
You’ll be working on a wide variety of different briefs from food to manufacturing to tourism, so as well as having experience in PPC & SEO you’ll definitely need an eagerness to learn. You’ll also be comfortable presenting your ideas to both potential and existing clients.
Interested? Read the details below and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’re the best person to join our award-winning team.
- Day to day management of multiple client accounts
- Creating, managing and analysing SEO strategies for clients
- Creating, managing and analysing PPC/Social media advertising for clients
- Creating, analysing and preparing reports for clients
- Supporting the wider team to contribute towards new business
- Invoicing of client budgets and accounts
- Management of client and internal budgets/timescales
- Keeping up to date with developments in SEO and paid search marketing
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of search engines the factors that influence high rankings in Google
- Have an ability to conduct keyword research and use this information to develop website sitemaps
- Strong understanding of the different social media networks and how to use them effectively
- Knowledge of the core principles of SEO
- Up to date knowledge of wider digital marketing techniques – social, PPC, content marketing, e-marketing
- Strong copy writing skills
- Understanding of how to use website content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to work on initiative when managing clients’ accounts
- Be highly organised and keep on top of all accounts you are managing
- A proven track record of improving the ranking, traffic and conversion rates of websites
- Confidently develop relationships and share content with online publications and bloggers for the purposes of link building
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and AdWords
- Knowledge of wider SEO programmes for analysing/reporting purposes
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
Desirable Skills (non-essential)
- Google AdWords Certification
- Agency experience managing multiple clients’ accounts
- Ability to make website design recommendations to increase conversion rates
- Interest in online technology