We are looking for a skilled and experienced web developer to join our talented digital team.
With at least three years’ industry experience, you will work as part of a development team to deliver quality web solutions, using a variety of technologies, content management systems and toolkits, such as Craft and Laravel.
Strong communications skills are essential, including the ability to explain your ideas and give feedback where required.
We’re looking for somebody with an understanding of agile project methodologies, who can work to budget and deadlines, and maintain a good knowledge of current technologies to deliver projects and well-considered solutions.
- HTML, CSS, XML
- Development of either: Craft, Laravel, Expression Engine or WordPress
- Linux, Nginx Configuration
- Payment Gateway Integration of Sage Pay, WorldPay, PayPal
- Coding using a variety of software.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards.
- Maintain a daily record of work completed and scheduled.
- Editing content, debugging code and reviewing others’ work.
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
- Liaising with outside agencies.
- Supporting existing web applications.
- Website testing.
- Post-sales technical support.
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.