Website Designer / Developer
We are currently looking for a candidate with strong design and front-end development skills to join our talented digital team.
A great all-rounder, you will have at least three years’ commercial experience of producing websites that not only look great, but have been built with search engine and conversion performance in mind.
It is important that you have a mixed skill set. We want a developer who can integrate well with a team, but who is also able to handle small and medium-sized projects on their own. This includes creating wireframes and design concepts, and the development and sign-off of projects.
Strong communication skills are essential, including the ability to explain your ideas and give feedback where required.
Experience of working with current content management systems is important. Although we currently use Craft for a lot of our CMS work, experience in this is not essential. We place emphasis on finding the right candidate with the necessary core design and development skills.
- Self-motivated, with great planning and project management skills.
- CSS and HTML skills.
- Responsive web design skills.
- Wireframe and mock-up generation.
- Ability to critique clients existing or proposed solutions and offer ideas based on their project needs.
- The successful candidate will be able to self-test work for accuracy and quality.