We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join our dynamic team, working in a fast-paced environment at one of the region’s leading full-service marketing agencies.
Working in the Digital team, the Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for delivering exceptional digital marketing solutions and customer service to Bluestorm’s portfolio of clients.
Don’t have all the experience? Don’t worry – we’ll provide training and development.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Implement the strategy and delivery of digital marketing campaigns spanning SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content, Email and Web
- Through effective communication, you will confidently deal with clients and attend relevant meetings to develop an understanding of their requirements
- Deliver client work on time and within budget
- Carry out technical audits of client websites, make recommendations and implement actions to improve performance
- Conduct keyword research for clients to make recommendations for website structure, SEO and PPC
- Make content recommendations following keyword research and competitor analysis to improve organic performance
- Optimise client’s backlink profiles including link acquisition and maintenance of a healthy backlink profile
- Support our website development team in the effective launch/migration of website rebuilds
- Build and manage social media advertising campaigns, suggesting audiences, managing budgets, creating adverts and implementing retargeting and tracking
- Carry out daily management of Google AdWords accounts – monitoring and optimising campaigns including Search, Display and Video
- Analyse, evaluate and produce detailed reports on the performance of digital marketing activity and make recommendations for ongoing improvements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and consistency
- Organised, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
Knowledge & experience
- Ideally 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Experience of using digital marketing software such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Analytic, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of social media (desirable)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (desirable)
- Understanding of website content management systems (desirable)
What you can expect in return
Ours is a friendly and supportive workplace, where people are encouraged to share their ideas, make decisions, and give it a go. Here are just a few reasons why you should join our team:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge, working with a team of experienced professionals
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holiday), additional ‘birthday’ day and full Christmas shut down (with no need to use any holidays)
- For each completed year of service, you will receive an extra day’s holiday, up to 25 days
- Day off for your birthday
- Electric charging points
- Flexibility to work remotely when required
- Free parking
- Informal dress code
- Membership of our health and wellbeing scheme
- Performance-related bonuses
- Regular team lunches and parties
- Shorter working days on Friday! (Mon – Thurs either 8:30 – 5:00 or 9:00 to 5:30 with 45 min lunch, Friday 9 – 4 with an hour’s lunch).
The salary for this role is £23,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience.
If you would like to apply, please send a letter of application, together with a copy of your CV, to email@example.com