We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can:
- Create and present digital marketing proposals for our clients
- Plan and manage digital campaigns ranging from SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content, Email and Web
- Utilise your experience and analytics to evaluate and present the performance of digital platforms and make recommendations for ongoing improvements
- Review and make recommendations for websites for the purpose of increasing conversion rates, improving SEO visibility or to fit the need of the client
- Implement SEO strategies including content development through to technical audits
- Have the ability to conduct keyword research and use this information to develop website sitemaps
- Support the on-going learning and development of our internal teams by sharing your knowledge and experience.
- Be experienced in managing budgets for clients and on projects
- Have a strong interest in industry trends and new developments
- Strong copywriting skills
- Understanding of how to use website content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to work on initiative when managing clients’ accounts
- Be highly organised and keep on top of all accounts you are managing
Bluestorm is a dynamic integrated marketing agency, independently ranked by Prolific North as the largest in the Yorkshire and Humber region.
Behind the headline, we’re a collective of passionate professionals with rich expertise across the full marketing spectrum. From our techie developers, to our savvy strategists, creative designers and clever communicators, we work together as one.
Team spirit reigns supreme at Bluestorm. We respect each other’s expert skills and are not afraid to share our own. We collaborate, pulling together and supporting each other on projects to deliver the best solutions and service for our clients.
We work hard to help each other to succeed – and celebrate together when we do so. Everyone has their role to play.
What we expect from a Bluestormer …
A fun and friendly, but professional and hardworking culture is at the core of Bluestorm: it is the solid foundation upon which we have grown our business. And it’s what we expect from our people.
We’re creative, practical, upfront and all about brighter thinking – the freedom to express new ideas and try new things. We look for people who are curious, who ask questions and challenge briefs to achieve the very best outcome.
If you’re dynamic, dedicated and can tackle a diverse range of projects, you sound like our kinda person.