Digital Marketing Executive
Got an eye for all things digital?
We’re on the lookout for a digital marketing executive who can build strong client relationships, understand their needs and provide solutions that deliver results. You will also play an integral role in the delivery of digital marketing solutions, mainly around paid digital marketing channels.
You may come from an existing agency background or be currently working in-house for a company. You should have experience in, or at least an understanding of various digital channels including web, SEO, PPC and Social. Don’t know them all? We’d still be interested in hearing from you, as we’ll be happy to provide training in areas that you don’t have experience in.
Key Roles and Responsibilities Include
Reporting to the digital project manager you will be driving the strategy and delivery of digital marketing tasks for clients
- Confidently deal with clients to extract and understand their requirements and budgets
- To plan, write and present proposals for new digital marketing business
- Daily management of the Google Ads accounts – Monitoring and optimising campaigns including Search, Display, Video, and Shopping
- Plan and deliver SEO campaigns. You will make on-page SEO improvements, develop keyword strategy and optimise content. SEO Technical knowledge is a bonus.
- You will create engaging content for websites, ads and digital campaigns
- To produce reports and offer detailed analysis, making suggestions and recommendations to improve web traffic and performance. Knowledge of Google Analytics desired
- To manage website CMS and populate website content. A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is desired but not required
- You will be conducting digital marketing research into competitors and industry trends including audience profiling, budget recommendations and user experience recommendations
- You will be managing paid social media campaigns, suggesting audience targeting types and managing budgets
- Analytical in nature
- Strong English and Math skills
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong time management skills
- Drive to self-teach and learn
- Have the ability to perform well under pressure
- Be a strong communicator and have a keen eye for detail
- Be enthusiastic and interested in industry developments
Digital Marketing Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Specialist knowledge in one or more marketing channels from SEO, PPC or social media
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com.