Digital Project Manager
We are looking for someone with great communication skills and a passion for all things digital, to help our clients achieve their online marketing objectives.
Bluestorm is a dynamic, integrated marketing agency, independently ranked by Prolific North as the largest in the Yorkshire and Humber region.
Behind the headline, we’re a collective of passionate professionals with rich expertise across the full marketing spectrum. From our techie developers, to our savvy strategists, creative designers and clever communicators, we work together as one.
Team spirit reigns supreme at Bluestorm. We respect each other’s expert skills and are not afraid to share our own. We collaborate, pulling together and supporting each other on projects to deliver the best solutions and service for our clients.
We work hard to help each other to succeed – and celebrate together when we do so. Everyone has their role to play.
You will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of new websites, and making a significant contribution to the SEO, content and social media marketing services we provide to our clients.
With at least three years’ digital project management experience (agency background preferred) you will be a great organiser and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer great development and progression opportunities to the right candidate, alongside a great range of employee benefits. See below for more details.
- Manage the development and delivery of websites and digital marketing projects
- Meet clients, understand their objectives, present our digital solutions and sell our services
- Work with colleagues to develop proposals, sitemaps, wireframes, designs and costings
- Prepare website audits, performance reviews, project documentation and contact reports
- Support colleagues to deliver SEO, content and social media marketing campaigns
- Be our clients’ first point of contact, answer questions, report progress and anticipate problems
- Ensure that projects are delivered profitably, on time and within budget
Skills and attributes
- Great communication skills – listening, speaking, writing and presenting
- Able to form strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and campaign planning skills
- Manage competing deadlines and keep calm under pressure
- A positive, can do attitude and team management experience
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality focus
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Digital experience and ability
- At least 3 years' experience of web project management, in a client-facing role
- Understand the technical skills required to deliver web projects, and the people and skills needed at each stage
- Understand SEO and PPC best practice, on and off page, and be able to review SEO performance and deliver improvement strategies
- Be able to support the development of content marketing strategies, generate ideas to drive engagement
- Be able to support the design and implementation of social media campaigns (paid and organic) to grow engagement and communities
- Be able to devise and deliver email marketing campaigns
More about Bluestorm
If Bluestorm were a person …
They’d be all about family. Like home, it’s the friendly, supportive, welcoming and relaxed atmosphere that our colleagues love most about Bluestorm. We work together, play together and stay together (we have excellent employee retention rates). We even have our own company dog.
Like any close-knit family, we support, empower, encourage and trust each other. Our creative clan is headed up by our directors, who are hands-on, but don’t mollycoddle. You have free rein to voice new ideas, given guidance to develop them and given credit where it’s due. There’s freedom to progress and climb the career ladder, with a helping hand along the way.
Our family is flexible – especially when it comes to you and yours. We adapt hours to fit around childcare, school drop-offs, medical appointments and other commitments, making it easy to work around your home life.
The work we do (and do well) …
If you think variety is the spice of life, that’s great, as no two days are the same at Bluestorm. It’s the beauty of working at an agency. It’s never dull.
Our work is predominantly B2B. Over the years, we’ve become specialists in a number of sectors, including education, food, manufacturing, public sector, and destination and leisure. We’re widely respected for our expertise in these fields and we’ve won awards for the fruits of our labour – for integrated communications, websites, media relations and design, as well as for our student recruitment marketing campaigns.
We’re on the Recommended Agencies Register RAR, and we are rated first in Hull and the East Riding and 28th in the whole of the North of England in Prolific North’s latest Top 50 Integrated Agencies. It’s safe to say we’re pretty proud of what we achieve.
The perks …
Wouldn’t it be nice to have your birthday off work? It’s a given at Bluestorm. In addition to a generous holiday entitlement (which includes a long break over Christmas and New Year), all of our employees are given their birthday as an extra holiday day. At Christmas, everyone is rewarded with a party – on Bluestorm, of course. If the business is doing well, that success is shared with everyone in the form of a bonus.
And the perks don’t just revolve around holidays and parties. Being based in Melton, in East Yorkshire, we work from modern, spacious offices. We invest in the latest technology and tools so you can do your job effectively, whether it’s a new Mac or Macbook, or digital software.
What we expect from a Bluestormer …
A fun and friendly, but professional and hardworking culture is at the core of Bluestorm: it is the solid foundation upon which we have grown our business. And it’s what we expect from our people.
We’re creative, practical, upfront and all about brighter thinking – the freedom to express new ideas and try new things. We look for people who are curious, who ask questions and challenge briefs to achieve the very best outcome.
If you’re dynamic, dedicated and can tackle a diverse range of projects, you sound like our kinda person.
What’s your story, Bluestorm?
Bluestorm was founded in 2000, we’re a successful team of almost 30 and we work from our own premises for over 150 regional, national and international clients. We are proud to say that several of those clients have been with us from the start.
We’ve brought together the right mix of creative talent, brighter thinking and commercial focus to ensure that we continue to deliver the results our clients are looking for. We’re a secure and financially stable business, which continues to grow.
Do you want to be a part of our bright future? Get in touch to learn more about our roles.
Andy Cawley: email@example.com