Are you a passionate web developer looking for your next challenge? If you enjoy building amazing websites, we’d love to hear from you.
Bluestorm are creative, practical, upfront and all about brighter thinking – the freedom to express new ideas and try new things. We look for people who are curious, who ask questions and challenge briefs to achieve the very best outcome.
As a front-end developer with a minimum of one year commercial experience, you will have a good working knowledge of the latest web technologies and a clear understanding of responsive design. Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll be given the freedom to share and develop your talent. Day to day you will be trained on our systems and processes, whilst working as part of our development team delivering websites to agreed designs and specifications.
- PHP (basic)
- Adobe XD, PS
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- XML & JSON
- CMS (Craft CMS, Expression Engine, WordPress)
- Github (gulp, yarn, bower)
- Linux, Nginx Configuration
- Payment Gateways (Sage Pay, WorldPay, PayPal)
- Conform to general development guidelines for the team.
- Build fully responsive, semantic and browser tested websites and applications.
- Understand our chosen CMS.
- Develop, amend and test own work across custom, large and small projects.
- Work within timeframes and manage own time.
- Maintain a daily record of work completed and scheduled.
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Constantly improve skills.
- Adapt to new ways of working.
- Take criticism and give solutions.
- Contribute to complex problem solving.
- Impeccable eye for detail and personal standards.
- An interest in industry developments.
- Be a good communicator in all forms – written / verbal / body language etc.
- Have the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Be commercially minded – the ability to read commercial situations and turn them to the advantage of the agency and its clients is crucial.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive salary, plus perks
- Company pension
- Time to learn and share new skills
- Career progression
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org