Senior Web Developer
Are you a passionate web developer looking for your next challenge? If you enjoy building amazing websites, we’d love to hear from you.
Bluestorm are creative, practical, upfront and all about brighter thinking – the freedom to express new ideas and try new things. We look for people who are curious, who ask questions and challenge briefs to achieve the very best outcome.
As a senior web developer with a minimum of three year’s commercial experience, you will have a good working knowledge of the latest web technologies and a clear understanding of responsive design. Working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll be given the freedom to share and develop your talent. Day to day you will be working as part of our development team delivering websites to agreed designs and specifications. You can also expect to be involved in the maintenance of client’s websites and our hosting offering.
- CSS3, SASS
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- XML & JSON
- CMS (Craft, Expression Engine, WordPress)
- Github (gulp, yarn, bower)
- Linux, Nginx Configuration
- Payment Gateways (Sage Pay, WorldPay, PayPal)
- Adobe XD, PS
- Advanced knowledge of Frameworks and can create custom software to requirements.
- Can recommend best strategy for custom build.
- Can suggest and implement new technology strategy.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of our client hosting offering.
- Lead the team of developers encouraging shared knowledge and best practices.
- Checking developers progress through key stages of all projects.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards and technologies making sure the development team is always progressing forward.
- To attend client meetings on request of the Head of Digital with the sole purpose of obtaining an accurate technical brief.
- Work within timeframes and manage own time.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable eye for detail and personal standards.
- An interest in industry developments.
- Be a good communicator in all forms – written / verbal / body language etc.
- Have the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Be commercially minded – the ability to read commercial situations and turn them to the advantage of the agency and its clients is crucial
Our offer to you:
- Competitive salary, plus perks
- Company pension
- Time to learn and share new skills
- Career progression
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org