We’re looking for someone who can:
- Drive the strategy and delivery of integrated PR and communications campaigns, across multiple offline and online channels.
- Pro-actively manage client accounts, giving strategic consultation and advice, and manage projects effectively and efficiently, delivery high-quality work on time and in budget.
- Use their strong copywriting skills to write content for multiple offline channels. This could be for: brochures, leaflets, adverts, news releases, features, speeches, presentations, tenders and award applications.
- Produce high-quality online digital content online content that attracts, engages and converts audiences – from e-newsletters, infographics and video tutorials, to digital whitepapers, PPC adverts, social media posts and optimised website content.
- Analyse, evaluate and produce detailed reports on the performance of PR and communications activity and make recommendations for ongoing improvements. This could include media coverage, web and social media statistics and other campaign results and KPIs.
- Copy check to a high standard – carry out peer-to-peer proof-reading to ensure we deliver high-quality written content for our clients.
- Use their experience of media relations to research/establish contacts, write and pitch news releases and content, organise press calls and arrange interviews to generate media coverage for clients, both in print and offline.
- Lead on the creation and planning of social media campaigns, and support digital marketing colleagues with the execution of content and creation of the paid-for elements of social campaigns.
- Manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation by providing hands-on support, with outline statements, training for spokespeople, media relations management and escalation policies.
- Provide expert consultancy and support for internal communications, from initial research to the development of tailored multi-media campaigns.
- To win new business for Bluestorm in the PR/digital content arenas. This includes contributing to proposals, tenders and presenting to potential new clients.
- To work closely with our teams across web development, studio, production and, particularly, digital marketing.
- To liaise with clients and their target audiences, including attending meetings and events, and coordinate studio and or locations photography/filming.
- Keep up to date with industry developments.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Good people management skills
- A solid knowledge of SEO, PPC and social media.
- 5 years’ PR/communications experience.
Bluestorm is a dynamic integrated marketing agency, independently ranked by Prolific North as the largest in the Yorkshire and Humber region.
Behind the headline, we’re a collective of passionate professionals with rich expertise across the full marketing spectrum. From our techie developers, to our savvy strategists, creative designers and clever communicators, we work together as one.
Team spirit reigns supreme at Bluestorm. We respect each other’s expert skills and are not afraid to share our own. We collaborate, pulling together and supporting each other on projects to deliver the best solutions and service for our clients.
We work hard to help each other to succeed – and celebrate together when we do so. Everyone has their role to play.
What we expect from a Bluestormer …
A fun and friendly, but professional and hardworking culture is at the core of Bluestorm: it is the solid foundation upon which we have grown our business. And it’s what we expect from our people.
We’re creative, practical, upfront and all about brighter thinking – the freedom to express new ideas and try new things. We look for people who are curious, who ask questions and challenge briefs to achieve the very best outcome.
If you’re dynamic, dedicated and can tackle a diverse range of projects, you sound like our kinda person.